The unique operating characteristics of our Jar Mill/Pot Mill satisfy the most stringent requirements of the chemical, ink, paint, plastics, food, ceramic and pharmaceutical industries. Our jar mills are ideal for grinding laboratory or high-purity samples. These mills provide quiet and smooth operation. The speed can be varied from 10 to 400 or plus rpm using VFD.
- Ideal for R&D and small production runs
- No cross-contamination between samples
- Grinding jars and media in material to suit your application
- Sturdy welded steel frames, powerful roller drives and heavy duty pillow blocks with cartridge-type sealed ball bearings for efficient operation.
- All jar mills are built with special no-creep roll design
- Three-position adjustment securely mounts idler roll, yet it can be quickly changed.
- Rolls are made of long-wearing, oil, solvent and chemical-resistant Neoprene rubber
- Each tier accepts jars measuring 2 to 10" in diameter.
- Easily adjustable rollers and brackets to accommodate different jar diameters.